Wednesday, December 31, 2008

top of the tops list for 2008

**~**running thru the forest looking for a pirate ship with glowstix & flashlights**~***


assult on the punk scene with Dallas going to a show once a week

accepting the losses of two of my heros, my gramma and sean aka guy smiley


BONANZA KINGS


meeting Tricia and having exciting conversation about Love

the drive to Edmonton after my bbq and breaking my finger in the process

my may long gong that ended up only because poptarts made a fire pit


roomates

princess leia


I <3rd
new careererz
12 cases of Cherry Coke



tom jones and the sc

accepting that certain people come into your life for only a short time to help you transition when it's the hardest


Collin turned 30

new car

Dominican with agent 00'raver

water slides

good food friends and laughs

found the bestest hugger/kisser everz
the young ones *cough cough*
Charlie the unicorn costume

Batman
phone calls from over seas
cupcakes

going to tim's party with the gso on a whim

and juno.

Tada.
Hopefully 2009 is a bit easier yet full of as much love and friendship as this.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors