Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Kareena the Builder


so I got to go see the mini one on monday, we had a great time playing nickalodeon bingo, and froggie boogie. Her mom and I had a great tea and cupcakes, it was a great day. After that I went over to my parents and had some dinner, got to give my youngest *but deffinetly not littlest* brother a big hug. Planned to meet up with ScottyB4Hotty and his new gf but it just didn't work out. My dad shocked me and let me open up my stocking. And I got a lot of great stuff. I got a picture frame/album with pics of me and the mini one and the babies in it. Two prints of photography my dad took at the ocean *swoon* matted and framed. And I got a trip to Ikea to get a new tv stand since I don't even have an old one and the thing was using up my coffee table. It was a challenge to get in the house so I called in a man to do the job. And I'm super thankful that the GSO came all the way into town to get it out of my car and into my house. But I put it together in about an hour and half, all by my self!! not really that big of a deal since I built desks at the big red machine all the time.

So I'm working through the Christmas Hollidays, but I'll be around. I'm stopping in at my moms on the way home from work tonight. And going for Christmas lunch today with Bosman. Merry Christmas gang! Hope you have a super awesome holliday and we'll get together soon. =D

2 comments:

Daina said...

Merry Christmas Kareena Bo Beena!
I love you tons! I'm glad I can check your blog to keep up with you! hugs, D

Agent EE said...

Love you too Daina bo baina, I too am happy with the whole keeping up with eachother via blogs. You're such an inspiration. *big smooshy hugs* love you lots. Merry Christmas to you and your family in your nutshell. Don't ever change!

GODZILLA

rulezors