Sunday, December 21, 2008

stupid dayquil

so I felt like my face was falling off so I took a dayquil before I drove home from Edmonchuck, and now my bwain is saying "AWAKIE" and my body is saying "SHHHH SLEEPIES" and my neck is saying "OUCHIE" cuz the two of them not working together is a pain in the neck. UGH.

But it's ok cuz I had a super duper wicked awesome night. Worked on my fave adult psych unit for work then the GSO met me in Ponoka and we went to Edmonton to go see China Tim, for his quazy moving to Calgary house party. We got there at 2am and it was still in full swing. Met and hung out with some cool peeps and caught up with an old friend, and had a bit of an adventure. It was good good.

Got a rubik's cube this week from Dmaster. Me and the GSO went on a big search for one the other night and came up with nada, Dmaster found it right away then when the GSO and I went into Shoppers tonight we found one as soon as we walked in. SO anywho, I was on Facebook and talking to Kam, asked him what he was up to and he said "playing with my rubik's cube" oddly enough so was I since I just recieved it. Him and I always have weird coincidences together. ODD! But I love it. So yeah, that's my obsession right now is my rubik's cube. A guy on my adult pysch ward can solve it in no time and is trying to teach me how to do it, but it's still taking a pain stakingly long time. Oh well, practice practice practice I guess.

Thanks Dmaster for the new obsession I LOOOOOOVE IT!

I also just wanted to post a lil sumthin sumthin for ScottyB4Hotty cuz I know he's going through alot right now.

Dude you are one of my closest friends which is kinda neat since we just met this year. You're an amazing dad and a great friend. I'm sure you're making a great boyfriend to your new sweet heart too. You have an amazing soul and a huge heart. You've gotten me through some boring, tough and fun times. I appreciate you so much and am so greatful to have you in my life. Thanks for always being there since we met. You are super rad. *hugs* Thank you for all your zombie links and inspiring words. You rock! and one day we have to finish that DnD game we started with your kid.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors