Thursday, December 11, 2008

chop chop change is here.


so I cut my hair short again. Tada! my gf from the big red machine had the honors of chopping off my locks. I needed a change, now to add some color. I totally hated it when I got home (the dork would know all about my hair cutting drama and so would brenty) I always hate my hair no matter how it's cut right after. But today I love it. I really really like it, I like it a lot. :) so once again (boot) I have duck butt hair for you to tease me with.

So Boot moves in around the 20th and I'm super excited about that. It's been awfully lonely living in this big house on my own. Plus it's hard to work so much and keep up with all the house work. But having no boys living here has made it easier in not having twice as much to clean up.

Not much else is going on. I crush on boys that I can't have and seems to be the way I roll. Pining for those who all I can do is pine for. It's like that whole want what you can't have saying. Oh well when the time is right I'll find someone I'm compatible with. Until then I'm happy with just having me myself and I and a great group of friends who rock my world and are there for me as much as I am there for them.

My life is fantabulous right now and I'm so happy. :) for really realsies no pretendsies!

2 comments:

Daina said...

I totally LOVE the hair cut!! You're such a little pixie!

Agent EE said...

hehehe thanks D :) that means alot!

GODZILLA

rulezors