Thursday, December 25, 2008

Bestest Ever










so didn't think that
this xmas was going to be spectacular because of everything going on in the background of my happy life, but I was wrong. Today and yesterday I have realized that I am the luckiest girl ever. Today Bosman took me out for xmas lunch, I got the biggest kinder egg ever and it yet again correctly answered my quandry, tickets to an oilers flames game in Edmonton and a speed racer mini bag. Bosman knows me all too well. Thankyou so much sweetie!


We went to Earls. At the end of a delicious lunch the waiter was talking to us about our plans, when I revealed I didn't have any except work, he returned with the last candy cane and admiration. It's the most sincere candy cane I have ever recived.

So at work I'm
stuck with a not so great co worker, but then the another fellow employee stayed late to help me with stuff and is bringing me dinner. And the patient that I love was cognitive for about 1/2 hour right as she woke up, knew who i was and wished me merry christmas before setting into her dementia again. She's been going down hill (as do most in geriatrics) and so this hit my heart and warmed my soul.

Went to my moms to see all the pictures from the big dinner. She got me a camera for xmas and some awesome orniments, great jammies and the kiddies and my sister got me fashion forward tools to help me in my designs. Ash and D. got me the best smelling stuff ever and scratch cards that won me 20 bux. Got a call from the NEAT one, and went to her house.

There I got an amazing plant she grew for me in a personalized rainbow plant pot. She also got me some gorgeous candles and a gift certificate. We had some wine and hugs. I love her so much. I watched her and S. and her roomy open up all their gifts. And got to be part of a Christmas day. She too was feeling the pangs of not having family, it felt good to be part of one in the holliday season.

I get home it's 4:14 am and there in the lawn is Merry xmas love Rich. I just about started crying. I went into my house and went up into the living room and saw them. Christmas presents under my tree! THREE OF THEM! they are so gorgeous. I started crying. So I opened them up and inside were gifts I couldn't have imagined. A gorgeous journal, a figurine of the princess collection from my fave artist both from the paper crane. All from Dmaster. And the last box a gift from his parents.

Thankyou so much guys for making my Christmas one of the best. I'm so fortunate to have you all as friends. You made this Christmas the best and made me feel included in all the seaons treats.

Merry Christmas!
Love
Kareena

5 comments:

Agent EE said...

so a little background on the kinder egg quandry

i used them for a year to make my life's great decisions?

so i was lazy one day and indecsive  and came up with a way to make decisions. propose a question to the kinder egg, and if it's a toy it's a yes, if it's a puzzle the answer is no and if it's a pre made toy that you don't put together then it's a "go out for a bit but come home early" since most of the time the question was "should I go out tonight" I used this for at least  a year of my life. 

to this day I still ask the kinder egg questions I'm stuck on

it's never failed me

Unknown said...

I am very happy your night turned out well. You are the most important person in my life and I love you. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Pretty part of content. I simply ѕtumbled upon your sitе and
in аccеssion caρitаl to assert
that I aсquire actually enjoyeԁ account your weblog pоsts.
Any waу I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

My webpage :: taxi irving tx

Anonymous said...

Modify your gourmet coffee to water proportion in purpose of the process you happen to be utilizing to produce your espresso. A Technivorm or possibly a vacuum container will require you to use far more espresso grounds than the usual French hit or a drip unit. Drip equipment are in reality the least expensive strategy to make coffee but you will definitely get a much better flavoring with some other strategies. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Biuyu656gy[/url]

Anonymous said...

Are you pleased with your insurance carrier? Maybe you are paying a lot of or perhaps, learned that that you were not included in certain scenarios the past time you filed a claim. Lots of people find themselves in these kinds of scenario. To ensure that you are going for a great insurance plan and having a good deal, undergo these guidelines. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]Sca4jdin[/url]

GODZILLA

rulezors