Friday, September 26, 2008

bligity blog

Believe it or not I'm actually tossing out a ton of stuff these days. I think I've just had enough of carrying around all this crap. NO I am not getting rid of the Coleco or the Fabric, but I am getting rid of old furniture, stuff I don't use and things that I have no idea why I still have 'em. I also came to the conclusion tonight that I can now 100% see a paralle between me and Autumn. *the author of "a promise of hope" It's taken about 5 months and a bit but I'm finally at the point where I'm taking out the trash. I've finally allowed myself to let go of the garbage that has held me down for so long. Sounds corny but it's somewhat true. I've lived with this challange my whole life and for the first time I'm happy with all aspects of my life and I don't need all this stuff. Stuff that I'll never get to, stuff that was a good (crazy but good) idea at the time, stuff that I thought would make me feel normal. I've come to understand that this is something I'll always have to face but that I can finally see that it's a gift and not a curse. Now to just get rid of all this stuff. Yay!

Today was pretty rad, cleaned out some garbage, had one of my best friends stop by my work and hang out for a bit, hung out on the couch with a cute guy and watched a zombie movie while knitting a new hat for a super cute little girl I'm gonna try and meet for the first time on my days off coming up in a few weeks. :)

My dad comes to help me fix my fence tomorrow I can't wait to see him *yayzerz* that is all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

TNT is a potent blend of herbs that will help to keep your energy levels up all night long. These pills will keep you partying all day and all night, they are used to stimulate, invigorate and keep you awake. They also have the effects of Hightened Alertness, Increased Energy, Increased Stamina.

http://fav-store.info/tntenergypills.php

GODZILLA

rulezors