Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bad Religion

Who else can talk about the CERN and finish a fight while rocking the good rock of punk rawk?

BAD RELIGION that's who.

Thanks mr. dallas. I had a great night with you last night. I'm sad to think our punk rawk excursions are coming to an end this weekend. :( But I know there will be more shows and more sleep (I'm getting old and actually have come to terms with the fact I need the stuff) to rest up for grand adventures.

ps you can't go to saskatoon to see BR without me ever!!! And again may I remind you this was number um.....15 this time :) still ahead but not by much.


In other news I'm super pissed I didn't think of this tat first but all I came up with was zombie marshmallows crawling up my foot to bite my ankles.

oh well Its still awesome. I love the blood especially.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors