Monday, September 8, 2008

10 things I said about you .... or did I?

so I did this on my last blog and i'm gonna do it again, the 10 things I wanna say to 10 different people but haven't.....

1. your not my nemesis even though I still call you that
2. you really need to grow up for more then just yourself
3. I miss you everyday and think about you at least twice during each one.
4. You taught me to believe in myself and to follow my heart.
5. When I dream I dream in the colors we talked about, I dream of flying trucks and finding our secret hang out, you're not there as much but I still sit and wait for the first 4 mins which feel like days in dream time. But when you show up it's worth all the waiting.
6. marshmallows will never have the same meaning than kyou!
7. I would have gone with you and I lied when I said I didn't ever have any intention of it.
8. I still have the secret hidden note on my laptop you left. I wish you left more on there.
9. When you say my name my heart melts into mini globbed hearts that melt again.
10. I think you smell good.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors