Thursday, August 7, 2008

sparkly stickers are again in my bed.


I can't sleep, I got so much churning through my mind that even a whole bottle of wine with T tonight can't slow things down and make me sleep. Not that it was even remotely a solution. Actually I was kinda shocked when we split the bottle over nachos and cheese cake...there goes the diet lol. It was good to talk to someone about my work and how passionate in the oddest way I am about it. It was great to have that friend in my life again. Missed our talks. I think that part of my life was pretty decent. I was not as concerned about things I am now. Money, future promotions and school. But I had heavier issues back then to deal with as well. Abs, standing on my own and finding my dream.

I have to admit I am missing a few odds and sods right now too, some are gone away forevers and some are gone camping for the week. Some just decided to stop talking to me (dork) and some I just haven't heard from in a while(pj shopping is needed). Some I just wish things worked out differently so we could talk more(thanks for the glowsticks at live'in'techno color btw i found sparkly my little pony stickers in my bed!) and some are just busy with kick boxing and stuff and I totally understand.

Sigh. I need to start figuring out a game plan for this year.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors