Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Classic Kareena in a clearly confused pose

So I was talking to a friend who was telling me that I had to go see the picture on my friend's blog who recently passed away, he said that it was a classic picture of me and that he only posted pictures of times, moments and of people that meant something. So I went and looked and yup it was classic and properly tagged "clearly confused" Kareena.

I was feeling good about it all then felt really sad on my drive home from Marla's after a girls movie night. I started thinking if I meant that much to him if he knew that he meant that much to me? I know I've made more then one person uncomfortable or comforted in telling them how I care about them so much. Uncomfortable because they aren't used to hearing it with genuine meaning or comforted because they feel the same way or needed to hear that from someone.

So thinking if he ever really knew or not really got me crying, so I called Bosman and asked him if he knew that I really cared...and if he thought my friend who's now gone new. He said "I think he did and I know I do, of course we know." I hope so. And I hope you guys all know how much you mean to me. I don't know what I'd do with out you guys. Honestly. My friends are my family and a close knit one purl two togethered one at that. Even those who I don't talk to as much anymore, I still really care about you and I hope you know if you ever need anything I'm always here. Maybe not with lots of money or jewels or stuff like that (unless they're plastic or bead like then I have trillions) but I'm always here if you ever need anything. I miss those we've lost so much some days and hope that they left us knowing at one point maybe not the end but at one point how much I loved each of them.

I know it makes some of you awkward to hear me tell you I love you but just say thank you and know that it's true because I really do. I wouldn't be here today with out you guys I know that for surely sure and really real.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors