Friday, August 1, 2008

Car Rides shouldn't take this long

Wow it took us 4 hours yesterday to get to Calaway Park. What a mad house the highway was. Every turn out, emergancy pass, over pass, there were 5 cops waiting for those early travellers for this holliday weekend that is upon us. I couldn't believe, it. Then we got stuck behind a trailor, a tractor, then a tractor pulling a trailor, and last but not least we got stuck on the highway by Cochrane because of traffic lights. WOW>< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_1">Brenty. I dunno it's pretty close. So after we went on a few rides cuz it took us an hour in the best ride of all the line ride that sets up for the bumper boats. LoL I learned how to play a bunch of games because I was getting all edgy in the line and having a hard time standing in it. hmmmm A.D.D. much?

I also got to hang out with the twins and go on a bunch of rides with them. Abs would be so proud I went through the haunted house with Kjorvie. I kept telling him what she told me "it's just foam, they're just foam" cute.

So on top of all this funzie time I also played a game that I swore after the dice incident I would never play again. I played Dungeons and Dragons. Yup. Actually it was kinda fun. Reminded me a lot of Final Fantasy. *shakes fist at a certain spy in Ottawa* Anyways. Ya, it was fun. Then we got to drive back home, luckily it wasn't as long as the drive there.

I dunno I had a good day too bad I couldn't sleep last night. *shakes fist at other ex boyfriends who show up drunk at 2am* I worked a long day today an now I'm pooped. Went to Earls for Scotties bday dinner and passed up video games at Chris and Aprils to go home and veg. I work this whole weekend. Yayzers. Have a happy long weekend folks. I'm sure you'll read rampings and rantings more this weekend since I'm stuck in the deer all weekend.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors