Monday, August 25, 2008

mini purple snow man



my bbq went off smashingly, except for a few incedents one which included me breaking my pinky finger. Ya I'm a winner, :P But everyone (almost everyone) who came had a great time. The girls from work stopped by even woohoo, my friends from Edmonton came in just as promised and the locals rocked it out bbq style. I even decorated the back yard a bit which was wicked. I don't think (for the first time ever) we took pictures though, i know i didn't.....odd. Even Rob showed up. Everyone loved the shot glasses we made them too. I think I'm just gonna take my next vacation time and hang out in my craft room and bang out a few crafts. I get so many ideas I can't keep them all written down and accomplished. Oh well.



So summer is coming to an end which makes me kinda sad but then again I get so happy because fall is my favorite season. As most of you know its the smell and the crunching of leaves and color that I go gaga over. I love the nights where you can wear a bunny hug but a scarf and maybe mittens on string are a good idea. *swoon* i love autumn!

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors