Friday, August 8, 2008

creepers

So I've been trying to set my friend up with someone on Plenty of Fish but in Ontario, it's tough work screening guys from over there to see if they are goons or goods. Some are just plain ol' not thinkers at all, I had two or three of them ask me if I wanted to go for coffee, hmmm I'm only a 5-6 hour plane ride away, ummmmm NO! I wonder if Alberta boys are just as swift? Probably smarter as long as they were born here ;)

Anyways, I'm just about ready to go finish reading my book. Nothing exciting today, but tomorrow~that's when the fun begins. Apparently people are going to be coming over. So anyone who wants to join just stop by and if you don't know my address then call me on my cell or at home after 945pm. If you don't know my number it's on Facebook, if you're not on my Facebook, you don't have my number, well chances are your not close friend and it's probably better that you don't come over, it would be awkward, "hi this is my friend um what's your name again?....oh yeah this is el blog creeper, creeper, this is my friend non creepsy" Yeah doesn't really work so well. Anyways I'll post some pics next time.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors