Monday, March 1, 2010

on the way home

so i found an old cd that my party partner in crime SA'00'r made me a long time ago back in the day and it ended with this track.

this song is so special to me because so many times this was picked by others to be my song, (mostly the original not the happy hardcore version) and it's always made me smile with tears that people picked it. still makes me smile to this day.

but the thing that hits my heart the most is it's so true. you can have the whole world caving in on you but you have that one person you love so much reach out to you and smile, you know you can make it. and that's why my purpose is to warm the world with my sincere and contagious smile. (odd cuz the poptart and i were just talking about my purpose yesterday). so smile often.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors