Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm sure i'll add to this as time goes on and cross some stuff off...

this is my list, when this list is going to get done who the heck knows but i figured if i put it up for all to see then maybe i'd be more inclined to get some of it done....

complete upgrading to go into psych nursing
paint the kitchen and bathroom
lay linoleum in both kitchen and bathroom
clean out the last of the clutter in the basement
plan out a floor plan for the basement
buy a bike (gsxr)
sew more often and start selling my bags again
paint more often
go on a holiday to somewhere hot
go to Kelowna and Vancouver
go to the enchanted Forrest
DISNEYLAND!
Buy a new couch, fridge, washer/dryer, and tv
start running and biking this summer
repair my current three bikes and get rid of two of them
fix and sell my car
move back to edmonton (not for another 2 years)
enjoy where i live while i live there
see abs once a month
join a gym
plan for africa
get down to 120
grow my hair long again
fix the deck and fence
fix the toilet, install a bathroom down stairs
rent a room in my house

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors