Friday, March 5, 2010

projects

so i went out for coffee the other day with a friend and we got to talking about sea monkey's and i mentioned i had a bunch, he was interested and i told him they had them at toys r us. so we head over there, and guess what....NO MORE SEAMONKEYS, or trilopods, frog houses or ant farms! what a sad state of afairs. he thinks i told him that just so he'd take me to toys r us, but i don't care what he thinks, i was for really realsies no pretendsies. i'm still in shock and disbelief that the canadian toys r us's are no longer carrying these childhood memories. *sigh* i'll have to hunt some down for him or make him a tank from one i already own or maybe out of a light bulb....*double sigh*

the gso came over the other night and helped me get a ton of stuff done around my house, like sanding my bathroom, moving my wireless upstairs, fixing my toilet, and fixing my wipers on my car, then we got drunk and played wow. it was a good night. so now i just have to paint and lay the lino down and i'm done. yay! then on to the kitchen.

2 comments:

Rob M said...

woot! good to hear your getting the house all finished up, I'll have to come check it out once the kitchens done ;)

Agent EE said...

i'd love for you to see it rob! congrats on your endeavors too!

GODZILLA

rulezors