Tuesday, September 1, 2009

when you were born they looked at you and said what a good girl what a smart girl what a pretty girl.

I haven't blogged in 2o some odd days, the GSO brought that up yesterday and I honestly didn't realize it was that long. I didn't even realize he still read this.

I've been busy being sick. Yup sick. I had an infection in my finger that went through my body, then I got the flu. Gross. I never get sick but once I got on anti biotics my vitamins weren't being absorbed properly and well that leaves my immune system back to where it used to be and my sleep and everything else. In one big messy mess. Now on top of the flu I also have a tooth ache in which all I want to do is smash my teeth with a hammer.

Just before I got sick, I went to warped tour with one of my bestest friends who means so much to me. Dallas and I had so much fun. We saw so many awesome bands and it was wicked rad. Hung out the Wedman who gives pretty great hi fives and massiff hugs. I hadn't seen him in forever. At least since my birthday I think. I left my camera in Sam (dallas' car) and so I haven't had time to go get it since. But when I do I'll post pics up. But I have to commend Dallas cuz he put up with my complaining about my finger and let me have a sit break and let me have mini naps through the day. I love you so much thankyou for making it such a memorable day. I cherish all the shows we go to. They mean so much to me.

Everyone's been so good to me since I've been sick. From Dmaster and Bosman bringing me juice to Ernbot having a masked dinner with me. I totally appreciate all the support.

I'm kinda down lately, I miss my friends who passed away, and I know it's good for him but The GSO is going to work out of town and its gonna be weird without him to go for coffee with randomly. I feel like I'm trapped in my house. I hope I feel better for the weekend at least, and I hope I can go back to work on Wed. Work is so important to me.

And special thanks to Lance for playing an insane amount of WoW and helping me find my way since I'm apparently the new guild goldfish. Ya I'm a nerd.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

GODZILLA

rulezors