Saturday, September 12, 2009

nothing of any ground significance

tomorrow i'm going to cochrane to see my gramma. she's the last remaining grandparent i have. it's hard to think that my dad is 5 years away from where my mom lost her father. i would be so lost without either of my parents. they are such a huge source of support for me. it's taken so many years to build that trust with them again i couldn't imagine having that ripped away with a diagnosis of emphysema or stomach cancer in the short span of 5 years. abs would be the same age as me in 5 years when i lost my first grandparent. it's so odd and eerie at the same time. NOT TO WORRY NO ONE IS SICK.....so far ;)


i'm back on nights at work after a small hiatus i have returned. its funny i don't realize how many people actually read my blog until i stop posting for a while and then people start questioning if i'm ok because i'm not blogging. but i have to admit i'm the same way with the blogs i read. i was sick but now i'm back and ready to blog for all my wonderful readers in the blogisphere. sw00t!

hmmmmm now here's the tricky part....what to blog what to blog.....i was going to post octopus pics but this computer is taking too long to load. wow i just got really tired trying to look at pictures. i worked 3pm-1145pm last night, shortchanged into days 7am-330pm and then another short change into nights tonight 1130pm-7am. then i go see my gramma and the gso tomorrow and then back into nights again 1130pm-7am.

ok so i made it to 6am it actually got easier and i'm more awake nw then when i got on the unit. Tomorrow may be pretty brutal though. we'll see i guess.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors