Sunday, September 13, 2009

i'm greater then x but lesser then y

today was my gramma's 89th birthday party in cochrane. it was great to go down there and spend time with her and abs and my family. she told me how happy she was that i could make it and how she really wasn't expecting me and that it meant a great deal to her. we sat and ate dinner together and watched everyone open up their gifts. i chatted with cousins i haven't seen in months and made plans to go hang out with them on tuesday but i think those plans are about to change since I'm going to be working yet another over time and i'm starting to wear out.

after i went for a hot tub with the gso at his hotel. i was actually getting really excited to see him by the time i got there. my heart was heavy when i had to leave him to come back to ponoka to go to work my night shift. i miss him so much. i think that's also part of the reason i'm working so much, so that i can keep busy while he's away. i knew i missed him always being around online but i didn't realize until today just HOW much i miss him period. he's become one of my best friends and just this little stint makes me wonder......how in the eff am i going to survive going to africa for so long?

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors