Wednesday, September 2, 2009

930 pm and no night note to write.

My friend did one of those question thingy listy things on face book and I ended up in it. Made me feel a lot better and brought a water filling up my eyes. I miss you so much and we really do have to go for beer and really make it happen! Thank you Lindsay.



1. Teshonkwa L
2. Jacquie T
3. Steve Doll
4. Chandra R
5. Tony
6. Jaela S
7. Kareenery
8. Mikel (Brucey)
9. D-Dub Evanochko
10. Laura E
11. Nicole W

→What is 7's only weakness?

Her soul is too beautiful for this world.



These antibiotics have my head for a spin and my infection is really frustrating me. But everytime I turn around my friends are there with encouragement and a smile, or hug or a distraction to help me through the next process. Thanks for the reminders gang. I couldn't be getting through this without you. I'm going crazy not being able to work, being nausious all the time and in pain for the last two months. But I keep my chin up cuz things are gonna get better. For sure for sure.

4 comments:

Natalie Devoe said...

Hello beautiful girl. It's Lindsay. I pop in once in awhile and this is my first time seeing this post. The comment I made on facebook is so true that I figured you hear it often. Makes me happy to know it made you smile. :)

I will have to message you on facebook soon so we can organize some sort of beer drinking, social outing. I hope you're feeling brand new really soon. Miss you, too!

<3

<3

Agent EE said...

it really meant the world to me and especially coming from you. <3

Anonymous said...

Bravo, seems to me, is a magnificent phrase

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

GODZILLA

rulezors