Saturday, July 26, 2008

to the greatest host Guuuuuuuy Smiley!


Bye for now, now that your not around, so many things I'd like to say.....

There are some people that come and go through your life and you connect and reconnect with them through the years. All of you who know me in realsies life instead of blogisphere life know that when I meet people I form a pretty solid connection. There aren't alot of faces I forget or names I don't remember. Tuesday I went home sick from work and woke up from a nap thinking of a certain friend. I thought 'you know I should call him, I really miss him and he was someone who connected with me on so many levels and has such an impact on my life.' I threw up and went back to sleep. Classy. But tonight I found out that he's gone. forever.

I haven't talked to him in months but he was someone you could go for periods of months without seeing him and we would be like we were never apart for less then a day. I had such deep, marvelous talks about life, direction, silly pants fun, and love. He had a passion that is rare in young people these days. His heart was full of it though. What happened is not to clear and is not really for anyone but him to know. I just think the world has dimmed slightly in our loss of such a great soul. His talent and charisma were shining and his care and concern for friends was huge. From our long talks I could tell he has a quiet side, one that was completely opposite from his dj alter ego. He was thoughtful and independent, careful yet carefree.

I'm gonna miss you more then you know SL/GS<3>Thankyou for being you and as the golden girls would say "thank you for being a friend" This is only bye for now, we'll meet up one day and you'll be playing "that song" and I'll be showing you my soul as we meet on the dance floor once again.

And just so that you all know, no matter what's going on in your life, how bad it gets or how great it is, you're always in my heart too. You're never alone, cuz I'm always with you in thought and heart. I love you guys. <3

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors