Tuesday, July 15, 2008

blackbird

I'm not sure exactly what this means but I've had 4 crows die on my property, like on my car, on my lawn, in my pool, ect. My step dad who's big into native tradition said it either means death or the bringing of bad news. Either way I'm not too excited about either prospect. I mean it's bad enough I have to clean the dirty bird off my stuff but it's another to have it bring more bad news. I dunno it's kinda freaked me out a bit.

Other then dead birds things are going pretty good good. I didn't exercise a whole lot last week and I'm totally paying for it this week. But I got back into the swing of things and I'm feeling a ton better. Funny how that happens. I'm just glad I found something that I can do for myself and feel better about. :)

Went to a random house party to meet some friends. It was interesting. Also went to Agent '00' ravers bday party, didn't stay too too long but it was good to see him, Liz, Dave, and Scott, Karen and Clint. I'm glad I went. Also had fun showing Kirk that I can have 0 table manners. Yay.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors