Monday, July 21, 2008

oops i did it again

went and saw batman's dark knight again last night, almost saw it a third time tonight with Bosman but it was sold out :( instead we went and saw Hellboy 2 the Golden Army. I loved it. Not as much as Dark Knight but it was impressive. My favorite part was with the tooth fairies. Which got me to find this which is a dead fairy. I love twisted stuff.... anyways....just thought I'd post about movies for the third night in a row. Pool party Tuesday and that's about it for now.

ooooh yeah I saw Dallas and met his friend, she's pretty and funny. Hung out with friends all weekend. Got some sun today in the pool, my dad and step mom stopped by to see the kiddies who were playing in Aunties pool. Pretty awesome weekend. :) Can't wait for tomorrow.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors