Saturday, July 5, 2008

blupt date

It's been so long since I posted, I've just been so incredibly busy, my brother moved in with me, my sister broke up with her boyfriend, I've been working more and trying to take in as much of the summer fun as I can. I also got a new phone so if your on my face book, the number is up there, and if your not (dallas) I'm sure that you already have it. I've been running and biking a lot this summer, and visiting my friends. I sure miss Edmonton and still really want to move there. It just seems to fit me better then anywhere else. But I don't know, I do know but I am stalling for some reason on doing it. I want to go into diagnostic imaging and I just need to thrust my self into it. I have an interview for art school next week but I'm not really that excited about it, I'd much rather go into diagnostic imaging. So we'll see what happens. OOOhhh I got a pool and a good friend moved away (kinda bummed but gotta keep going) got a newish bike and loving my car. Talk to you sooner then the last time.

K

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors