Saturday, July 19, 2008

Do you Believe in Harvey Dent?! I do!


EPIC EVENT OF THE YEAR!




so I totally scooped these images off other's blogs. I hope they don't mind, because I have to say that the best movie I've ever seen in my entire life was tonight!

I won't spoil anything for anyone but I have to gush about how amazing both Heath and Christian were. Stellar, and the ever so gorgeous Maggie wowza! For the first time in a very long long time I believe in Comics again. I always loved the Dark side of the art and in this movie I put my trust. For the first time you cheer for the bad guy cuz he's just bad he's good and so messy he's tight. To anyone thinking of going:
STOP THINKING AND JUST GO!
Well worth your money not once not twice but I'd say 3 times! I'm going again on Sunday!

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors