Tuesday, May 4, 2010

a message from the past, like time travel but different.

I'm not feeling so hot today, so I decided to lay in bed and read some documents and word files on my laptop I have saved, when I came across this one, it was written about a year ago but it's funny I think I really needed to read it today.

1:59am from: the formertranceformer

Kareena, I have always apreciated the depth of your heart, and your ability to wear your emotions on your sleave. Its easy to be around you, because people always know where they stand. At the same time, when someone doesnt want to deal with a part of them selves, it seems like it may be you thats the issue. When in reality, it is probably not. (Not that I am saying you dont have somethings you may need to work on)

Its easier to say your amazing
theformertranceformer and I have been friends for years and he always seems to pop into my life and give me some kind of direction when I need it most. Thanks for the random late night messages and mid day phone calls.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors