Tuesday, May 11, 2010

my little pony

so a lot of you know i've been dieting and exercising since december. things are going well but i've kinda hit a bump in the road. i'm tired of following a diet and my work schedule is crazy and i don't want to hop on the excersise bike as readily after working 9 days in a row one day off and then 11 in a row. not really feeling it. plus its getting nice out....patio season is upon us and that's a huge land mine waiting for me to step on it. i think i'm gonna have to go get new bike tires and a bike rack for my car, and maybe take a stab at roller blading this year. i need to do something. walking for me is boring and well i guess i could start up running again. i still have a love hate relationship with it. *sigh* i gotta keep at it, i've done so well so far. just a bit more to go. i went and dyed my hair pink and purple-ish blue. it needs to fade out a bit. it's almost a bit too purple but in the sun it looks awesome. i'll take some photos tomorrow and post them up. ~*does happy dance*~ also i'm gonna go get a hair cut and i'm sure that will boost me up again for tackling another long work week along with some much needed excersise.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors