Sunday, May 9, 2010

day one of 11

some days i wish i could show the madness of my red ball thought pattern to you all. it would be super cool if the red balls were glow in the dark and we just the lights out....but i wouldn't suggest watching it if you have an issue with seizures and stuff...i don't want to be responsible for that. i have to say they've been in over drive this past week and finally looking like a handful instead of 5 handfuls. i can live with that. it sure helps that i have certain people in my life that are such huge supports and are always there, even when i'm too stubborn to go to them. thanks for holding my balls just doesn't sound right but thanks?

i've been house/dog sitting this week. i did it to help out some friends but also to get wanting a dog out of my system. i have to say that it's not quite working that way. it's making me want a dog more. but really who am i kidding. i'm never home enough to have a dog. i'm always out, or working, or on the road somewhere. my life is just a tad too busy to be paying enough attention to a dog. oh well maybe one day when i "settle down" lol ...yeah right, like that's ever really going to happen.

went and saw iron man with the GSO last night, it was super awesome. we've been waiting to see it forever. i think it was as good as the first one, but by the credits we both had to pee so bad but we squirmed uncomfortably through the credits because in true movie fashion there was a hint at the end of the credits. I looked for Stan Lee who always plays himself but i couldn't find him, this is a first for me. Dj AM made a cameo. It's sad to think he's not here to enjoy the movie. But I have to say the whole thing was pretty stellar. I enjoyed it lots. but then again i love comic books, going to the movies, and hanging out with a certain hot guy, so really there wasn't much left to not enjoy....other than too many people in one room, the too short of a loop of cinema adverts and the guy (not the gso) beside me who moved around more than i did.


oh btw today is day one of 11.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors