Saturday, April 3, 2010

i heart getting my ass kicked at atari

i will post pics from other randoms and my house reno's but i just want to set up the rooms before i take photos of the renos and try and find pics of before to compare them to.

things have been going pretty good. i feel somewhat disconnected from the world lately. especially with the gso working opposite schedule of me, i really have no one to hang out with before or after work. and nights like tonight when i can't sleep it makes it even tougher. i keep meaning to blog about things that have been happening but nothing is really going on lately. just a ton of house renos and that's about it. oh and my dad kicked my ass at atari's real boxing. he's still got gamer in him which is good to see. he does so much for me, and i appreciate all of it, but i have to say the 1/2 hour we played video games together meant more to me than anything. <3
i still get all pissy when i lose but yeah it was worth losing this time.

and to top it off i have to say a huge thanks to my mini one for getting me the atari in the first place. her and her family are super r0x0rz yay!

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors