Saturday, April 10, 2010

brent

i wish you realized how much i need to hear or read that you love me.
you show me you do. you show me that you're scared to love me. scared to have these feelings that are so intense and so real and so right. i know that, but it doesn't make it easier to take. i wish you could realize what you have standing in front of you. or maybe i need to stop dreaming and realize that nothing in this is going to change. i'm always going to be on the back burner waiting for her to move out or you to move out or you to move in. why do i continue standing here? because i love you. i love you more than i've ever loved anyone. i believe in you, i believe in you so much that it's enough for the both of us. you have a way with me and a way with people that not everyone is lucky enough to see. you have compassion and empathy and you're smart. there isn't a single person i would rather be with or have fun with. maybe you remind me of my dad, always waiting for that praise or compliment that may or may not come out of his mouth. either way i just hope you realize how much i love you and how much you mean to me and how much i do for you and believe in you and wish only the best for you.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors