Thursday, December 31, 2009

top of the tops for 2009

top list for 2009

~loosing my panda bear~
you are so greatly missed
but i completely understand.
love you lots panda

learning about how joffery works
(
saved my sanity that night )

my 30th year game and jersey to match me!

driving out for the best milk shake ever and going on the one lane bridge

ab's giving a little biology/family tree lesson at her graduation

finding out i'm going to be an aunty again

playing x's and o's with the captain at 4am on the couch

30

screeching weasel with the super cute one

stitching gutz i <3

my position at work =D

losing the first 5 of many

mcdonalds with jon g.

Elizabeth and Ryan's wedding!!!!!

WOW

meeting ALEX cuz she effin rocks

my piece of snuggle cardboard

late night phone calls from across the pond

paintings

all the hardcore duo moments and hugs

long drive to calgary and even longer walk from warped to the car but a phenomenal day with one of my bestest friends including a nap in the sun listening to punk rock thanks D. hopefully i didn't complain too much on the way home.

blink 182 with murmur and a super hawt lady!

:an's emails

infection figured out!

zombieland dress up with monkey butt

road trips with the gso
especially the last one to calgary, meant more to me then he'll know

night shifts with my favorites

long drives with bosman

last but not least


SW00T

it w
as a year of ups and downs started out crap but ended up pretty darn awesome.
thanks gang can't wait for 2010!


0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors