Monday, December 28, 2009

and then there is one ....one little post wawawa

i had drafted 8 posts but then they some how were only drafts and not published then i lost all but one little post that was the one below this one.

lots has been happening. i am getting moved to another unit. still working in concurrent disorders just on another unit that's larger. i'm looking forward to it, i'm always up for change and new things. my reference had lunch with me the other day. he's worked on addiction units and he gave me a lot of great advice that changes from working in a rehab/dry out center to a dual diagnosis unit. it was great. i took a lot from it and hopefully i can be a better aide for it.

the gso got a full time job on the unit attatched to my new one and i'm so happy for him! we worked together the other week and he saved me by picking up a coffee for me. i'm so excited for him. he got me a world of warcraft game card for xmas! i totally needed one mine ran out the day i got it. lol. good timing or what. i blame him for getting me hooked on it, i love when we get to play together. makes it more fun for sure. still not sure which i love more playing wow with him or watching movies with him and eating rediculous amounts of candy until our tummy hurts, either way anytime with him is a good time for sure.
that was the start of some pretty stellar gifts. like the one from my bestest friend bosman. i'm already spoiled with the fact that's always there for me and one of the strongest men with the biggest heart i know but then he goes and spoils me with a gift that made me break down and cry..... the best painting ever called couture.

christmas was as always a busy time, but for me it was busy cuz i filled it with work, double time and over time, shortchanging then driving to calgary. haven't been into christmas in the last 8 years. especially since my gramma passed away. i still love watching the kids but that's about it. oh well maybe that's just the way it goes for some people. i would rather have another halloween on christmas but apparently it's just a movie and blink song so on we go. it was great to see my dad this year and family in calgary. my dad's gifts made me cry, a photo album of how much he loves me. a portable hard drive and photos in frames and a usb glitter lava lamp iced the cakes.

mom and darryl got me into a weight loss program and i'm sure that will be the biggest change for me for 2010. along with journals and other great things. and Dmaster, got me a wallet (i desperately needed) done by another one of my fave artists. Camilla d'Errico. it's lovely. and i got a book from :an called sense and sensibility and sea monsters. should be awesome.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

GODZILLA

rulezors