Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm ready Bring it on!

I can't say enough how grateful I am to my circle of besties. You guys are always there for me and I totally appreciate that. Never telling me what I have to do or what I'm going to do, you all listen, allowing me to vent, the offer me the best support a girl could imagine. You offer the art of listening without judging, you offer a hug, you offer to come to appointments that are scary or events that will become memories. You understand I'm not going to have expectations or ask for help often. You just show up at random and help with the situation not trying to fix it as that would take away from the whole learning curve I'm experiencing. You give words of encouragement or distraction, you sincerely listen and afterwards say things like "i know i can't make it better but i am here to support you in anyway i can" or just the simple "i love you" when least expected or compliment on a whim. Those are what get me through my day and keep me sailing forward.

A lot of you know I've been sick for the last 6 months fighting infection after infection and that similar situations had been happening for years with a short stint of freedom in between. I'm taking a controversial medication in order to prevent further infection and pretty much wipe out the ones in progress. While I'm a bit scared of the side effects, and not completely excited about completely changing my plans over the next two years for it, I am certain that this is my higher power's plan for me and I trust that I'm ready for it and strong enough to make it through. I have the greatest support system out there, Bosman, Dallas, the GSO, Brenty, Dmaster and the girls. Mar has been there for me through everything and especially with our parents away she's been a huge support for me. I have the most supportive parents who care so much about me I'm so blessed. (not all of this came easily, those who know our story, know this too a freaking long time to get to where we are and with a great deal of struggle, but it was worth the wait) and I'm sure with their guidance and help I'll be able to get through the next year at least and find an answer to a few if not a fist full of questions I have on this whole ordeal. I'm debating on blogging about it or not. I think it's an interesting time for health and health care right now or that could just be because it's my profession.

I just have to say again though I'm soo appreciative of your guy's support and love and friendship and with all of it I'm excited to get this done and move on to the next challenge. I'm ready, Bring it On!

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors