Monday, November 23, 2009

FFS EFFING FRENCH

so turns out abs got me one of my favorite designer`s bags how excited am i? pretty damn excited. she and her family always get me the best shiz for xmas. I`m totally not a designer kinda person. I just finished reading lojo`s blog about purses and i have to admit I totally agree with her. I too have an onslaught of bags of bestfriendies past. and one would assume that since i can make bags i`d be the bag diva, but alas i am not because i hate my own things, i`d rather use something someone else made. my girl friend made me the coolest bag with a tie as a strap and fun fur on the inside. i love that bag dearly and even though it`s all falling apart from over use i still have it and love it. i can`t part with it. just as i can`t part with any bag before or after. i`ll always tell myself some silly reason to keep it around. i do the same thing with tshirts...i don`t get it.

in other news i got a raise and a permanent position on my unit of dual diagnosis. (mental illness and addiction) which means benefits, and pension and more/guaranteed hours SW00T! I am so friggin happy.

i also have come to the conclusion that i dont like the keyboard at work there for i don't blog. so my fix for that will to bring my lappy top to work and type out stuff on word then post it when i get home so you can keep up with my rapid thoughts


ps i get to go see screeching weasel soon!

ppss my stupid computertron is back in french for ffs I CANT EVEN MAKE ANGRY FACE CUZ ITS IN EFFIN FRENCH!!!! GAH!!!!! im so frèaking mad i tell it we are in mexico and it still goes into french mode i dont gÈt it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kareena, on the bottom right hand of your computer screen there is a little symbol of a keyboard. If you click it and click "american english" it will go back to a NOT french keyboard. I HATE that too!

Agent EE said...

lol thanks jen, i tried that already it keeps reverting back for some reason, every day i log on and check to make sure its on 'american english' and that we're in mexico but alas french comes with a flying elbow to the board outta no where. *sigh* i think i'll just have to chalk it up to the quirky awesomeness that would be my laptop, would it really be mine if there wasn't something quirky about it?

GODZILLA

rulezors