Friday, November 6, 2009

up and running?

so halloween came and went, it was actually really tough for me because it was the first halloween in 5 years that I didn't take abs trick or treating. it's not the worst thing in the world but when you figure i prolly only have another 2-3 years tops to take her out every year counts. but i had to work and without a roomate to help subsidise the rent (still have a hole in the wall to fix in the room that i'm renting go figure people don't like to rent a room with a hole in it, but they're happy with a hole aka a window?) i have to work all the shifts i can. which as of late has been 6 a week with an over time in there some where. *sigh*

so i didn't get to go out, i didn't get to wear the cthulhu costume i made, and yeah it sucked. it's my favorite day of the year and i spent it pretty much like all my other days but in a unicorn jacket, but honestly i wear that every so often just around the house. meh.

i just re applied for my job, if you don't know the story about the shamawz also known as my line at work, don't worry, you're lucky you haven't been victim to the subject. long story short i've interviewed for my position a few times now, and hopefully this is the last one. so keep your fingers crossed for me kiddies, my interview is on the 10th. sw00t.

speaking of work, i got my h1n1 shot, not before the flames, but prolly before most of the public. i wasn't going to get it originally, and honestly i don't think i needed to, i don't get sick. norwalk ran rampant through all the hospital last year and i didn't get it, my whole family has h1n1 but me, i just don't get it. but since i'm a health care worker i figured maybe i would, but i'm not getting the flu shot, although i am thinking about calling in autistic tomorrow since apparently that's the side effect from this puppy, not to mention my sore arm and yuck feeling.

i haven't been writing much because i haven't been able to concentrate on a whole lot lately. as most of you know i've been on a harsh regiment of antibiotics, and well as most of you know they throw me into a pretty heavy downward spiral, and the last thing i can do is come up with sentences to say or respond with let alone blog. but i'm feeling better finally. and things are looking up.

madd props go to all my friends for helping out with this, (Bosman,Dall, Pickles, amy kim, lancey, brenty, Dmaster, my work friends, the GSO(thanks for helping around my house) and) :AN for being so awesome and spoiling me rotten with dvds comics and a plant of daisies.

well i'll do my best to blog more this month but that shouldn't be a problem. but i'm off to bed i'm wiped. nighty night

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors