Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I haven't been blogging a lot because I haven`t done a whole lot. I`ve been sick and back again on antibiotics. I`m getting tired of being on them. I got the h1n1 shot over 10 days ago so it better not be the h1n1. I haven`t felt well since I got the shot. I`m not a doctor and not a nurse, but if I was in a normal job I wouldn`t get the shot. I think there`s something really odd about how fast they pushed it onto us. I had a friend who had a reaction to it and most of the people that I know that have gotten it haven`t felt that great after getting it.

And what do ya know my computer keeps going into french...ffs. It`s so annoying how it randomly changes without notice. Anyways hopefully it will get more interesting soon I`m getting bored in my own life and that`s kinda weird.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors