Thursday, October 1, 2009

small explanations to something so big

I rarely bring out my personal stuff with abs but i'm making her another collection of songs for her 4th cd, this one i'm going to actually give her but recently someone close to her has been sick and she asked me why they sleep all the time now and i tried to explain that sometimes when people get sick or don't feel good they need to have more sleeps...*i'm tearing up as I'm typing this* and she said she understood, and she hopes they feel better soon because she loves them so much. how do you explain to such a little soul something so complicated? i hope i do an ok job when the tough questions come out. this video with intro just explains it all to me. so I think i might run it through my laptop and convert it into a track on her cd and put it at the end so maybe she won't understand now but when she gets older she can see that i did my best to explain what's going on.....and maybe she can see how strong she's become because she's so caring.

on a happier note i'm sure lego will be pleased to know that while i was playing some music for her to see what she's into for her little cd, she is a hard hitting one, loves her metal, lovese her punk rock, LOVES HER HARDCORE loves her dnb that's what the good stuff is made of. we did a good job with her i think.....yup we did.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors