Saturday, August 1, 2009

A summer cap in photos

one morning I woke up to princess hats and
paralyzers for breakfast

big bites with bosman
baby bites with the GSO
did a ton of painting this summer
and lots of croquet
at blink182 with a beautiful girl

at blink182 with my gameboy

we're not in tokyo no more toto


mighty machines? i think not

me and ash

a classic pose of best friends

another tag in a very RD spot
(for my daddy)

me and my inability to read


awe shucks and gee whiz


street lamp rave me and the GSO found one night while driving around being silly
its what we do best.

2 comments:

Silvergloe7 said...

Ur best friend is yummy :oP

Agent EE said...

he is! And he gives amazing hugs and smells good. Every time he gets a hair cut I'm in love with him for 5 days then the hair cut wears off and we're back to normal ;l

GODZILLA

rulezors