Saturday, August 8, 2009

The GoOd LiFe

third row tickets to blink 182, long drives through the country, fast rips on bikes, great conversations with friends over seas, a trip to the dino museum, a brief summer romance and lots of exploring. Kissing on bridges as traffic speeds past at over 120km/hr at 4 in the morning. For the most part this has been an amazing summer. Midnight trips out to Pine Lake, and Dixon Dam, watching thunderstorms in my car, learning how to be a druid. My ex husband getting mad about my stereo so I got a new deck, it's so super awesome. I'm so lucky to have the friends I do, they spoil me rotten. I went over to Ry's after work and he made me breakfast, lent me a ton of awesome books, and played bass while we went through a bunch of music and talked about all the awesome things we want to do, like my trip to Africa, or his wanting to go into philanthropy. Went to the mountains, hung out with the mini one a few times, and learned all about how a gas plant works. And although I've lost a lot this summer......Life is Good.

Life is hard but life is good.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors