Thursday, July 9, 2009

i heart final fantasy


I got the letter from my friend who passed away a few weeks ago. I'm glad I waited to read it. I'm not going to say everything it said on here but it comforted me to know that I didn't do anything wrong, it was going to happen even if I had called or had not called, and that I had made a difference in their life regardless of the actions that had proceeded. It also read that I am the only one who would understand the stance they took just before and that's where I think they are wrong. A lot of us undertood.

Friday I'm going to the Warehouse for GuySmiley night. I'm hoping too tired can come but I'm thinking with all the stress in her life right now this is an event I'm flying solo to. I can't believe still it's been a year. I'm trying to be brave but its hard. We had the deepest conversations and the silliest. It's hard to find friends that were as sincere as he was. The world became a bit more dim when he passed. But hopefully a visit with the mini one will give me enough strength to make it through :) she usually does that for me more then she knows.

Also thanks Captain Picnic for the untangling of string for me. I totally appreciated that today. My mom took me out for dinner too and that was super awesome. Went for coffee with a new friend and got lost in time with them, I love when that happens as long as I'm not late for work. I picked up a new book thanks for the suggestion Dal. So on that note i'm gonna go read my new book....

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors