Saturday, July 4, 2009

cute guys, hot cars and paint

One thing I love about working night shift is that I can reseach my little heart out on just about everything I don't have time for during the day or that I get distracted from with msn and facebook, seeings how they are blocked at work, I can actually focus on what I'm looking up. I found some great VW forums to help me solve my Golf problems...I didn't bother looking up aveo ones because I don't want to touch that dirty car with my hands. Where as my VW I love to bits and enjoy working on it always. It has a bit of an antifreeze leak and it doesn't like to start in the morning or after it rains, which leads me to believe it has something to do with the vaccum or ignition switch. I'm gonna get my long time pal Gory to run it through the computer and see what codes it throws out at me. The check engine light isn't on anymore but it still doesn't like to start or idle for long. So on line they say pretty much the same thing. If you need a good site here's the one I've been going to vwvortex I've found it to be the most useful so far.

Watched Pineapple express tonight with a super cute guy. He pretty much made me watch it after I told him that I hadn't talked to anyone who enjoyed it and holy crap was it funny. I'm so grateful he got me to watch it. Best part is when franco's character tried to kick out the window in the cop car and got his foot stuck. hehehehe thanks for making me watch it! We also rented definace but we'll watch that tomorrow. I had to go and he was super duper tired....

The other thing I enjoy about night shift is painting. I get to paint a lot while i'm here and I enjoy that imensly. The only thing I miss is talking to my friends. But I just keep thinking that as long as I'm getting ahead for this year, I'll be able to take a break next year and hang out with friends more. Just need to build the nest egg up and get ready to sell my house in 3years. =)

but who's counting right ;)

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors