Monday, February 16, 2009

Gutz

It's been a really odd week this week. Everyone is acting like it's a full moon for patients. I think it's cool how the moon dictates a lot more over our lives then we publicly accept it to.

Even with my friends it's been kinda weird. Maybe it's just me? I've had a lot of my friends lately tell me how much they appreciate me and how much they love me and how grateful they are to have me in their lives. I do my best to say the same to them and remind them that they are never a far thought in my heart and head. I never expect them to reciprocate the vocalization or notation. But this last week it's been over the top and I love it. Feels good.

Other things that feel good? my hair cut! I love it so much! :) made a valentine card, been a long time since I've done that for anyone. I stitched intestines and put I <3 your GUTZ it was cute. He deserved it. ;) Spent Friday and Sunday night hanging out with him and friends it was a great weekend.


Had a huge heart to heart with my sibling regarding the AARC episode the other night. Lots of tears and hugs and I think we've gotten to clear the air on a lot of issues that came with going through that hellish point in both our lives. The secrets we kept and the hiding of our lives from the rest of the world, it was tough. I'm still gonna say it saved lives but it also took a lot away from us. They are definitely meant to be the last resort. And I would take my kid there if it was a last measure before death. I just wouldn't make it the first. It's great to be so close with my family now it's such a 360 from where we were 10 years ago.

Life's falling into place that's for sure.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors