Thursday, February 19, 2009

back to the oldskool

it never really mattered too much to me
but you are just too damn cold to see
all that really mattered was you were my only friend
and baby that's all that mattered to me
let me love you now,a feeling that's just so right
let me love you now,you know it's gonna be alright
let me love you now,even if it takes all night
let me love you now,you know it's gonna be alright
fou

found an old hardcore cd that was made by a certain someone and this track used to and still does give me shivers everytime i hear it. Thank you. Actually I found a whole bunch of stuff related to this in a fabric covered box with pink ribbons, and a power puff girl shoe box in it. Odd I was just thinking of those shoes last night and didn't connect the contents that now call that box home. I was down stairs looking for a soldering iron and it fell on my head. It's too close to the "date" to be of comfort or maybe it should be. I don't know. I'll have to think about that a bit.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors