Sunday, November 9, 2008

Use Somebody

thanks for sending me this video Dmaster. I can't get it out of my head now, but I guess I can't complain. Ps. Lego Batman is pretty rad. Thankyou ;)

Thanks also Grampa Graham for the awesome set last night it was awesome hanging out with you, wish we could do it more. Like I said last night I've heard a few sets with new tracks from others but, and I'm being very honest and genuine, you got the wicked tracks and the talent to put'em together way above most of the dj's out there.

If you guys ever get the chance when in Edmonton to hear this guy spin please do your ears a favor and check him out. S.T.X. (grampa graham aka Agent 00'Raver)I'm not just saying it cuz he's a huge deal in my life but because he's kind of a big deal in the Edmonton scene as well. :)

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors