Thursday, November 20, 2008

the right stuff

so i went to NKOTB last night with my sister and cousin.

one of the best show i've ever seen!!!!!!

and that's saying alot considering
I've seen alot of acts, dj's bands, of epic proportions. honestly they put more into it then when I went and saw them in grade 4 or 5 back in the hay day. I was totally impressed. and here's why.....

these guys are the original boy band eg. don't play their own music, all about pop and have other people write their hits, all about the dance moves ect ect.....

so after 15 years, 15 years, they come back and have sold out shows, have the same old fans plus a solid base of new fans, and the old fans knew the words to both the old albums and new albums, they put so much energy into it that I was blown away that they ever aged. The other cool thing was Joey, and Jordan both played solo stuff they had done in between. They played all the hits and some new stuff, looked hot as ever and the cool thing about the second stage they used (a piano in the middle of the floor seating) Joey wore his old happy face jacket, and Danny wore a Calgary hitmen shirt. The fire works, lighting and movies that they made to go with the whole production were stellar, and the tribute to those we've lost was beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Not one single boy band could ever compare, not in their hay day nor a return concert 15 years later.

Thanks guys.....

other things that made it were Natasha Beddingfield and Lady GaGa OMG they were freaking awesome. Especially Natasha Beddingfield, she's so hot!

Plus seeing them with my little sister who I saw them with way back was pretty rad, and being able to even up the score with Ashley over the boy bands we've seen was wicked too! Thanks for the night girls.

SO after 2 hours of just New Kids on The Block, we went home and got in the door around 2-230 ugh it was a rough day today but totally worth it. Yup.

2 comments:

Daina said...

I hate you for going to NTKOB without me. Tickets here sold out too fast :(
You're my hero.

Agent EE said...

awe it was totally awesome I wold have dragged you along with us no problems! maybe next time 15 years from now ;)

GODZILLA

rulezors