Thursday, November 13, 2008

remember that time we played with the IQ blocks forever?

So had a tough day regarding mental health at work, could have burst into tears when dealing with a suicide. But I kept it together.

Dear Guy Smiley,

duder I don't know why it seems when I have finally been able to come to grips with the loss of you and I feel like I've moved on, something pops up about it all. Today we dealt with BP and Suicide. And you know how much those two hit. I still to this day ask why. Why you, why then and why didn't you call, why didn't I call.

And in my heart I know why because of things we've talked about in the past...but still my brain keeps flipping through the why routine like it's in cirque de soelie. I just keep telling myself that you're finally at peace and looking down from that house playin heaven and laughing at my "clearly confused kareena" moments and understanding that you meant a lot to us and although you never wanted us to be sad over this you can understand why we are.

Suicide is a prevalent part of my job now, so I'm sure I'm gonna have feelings crop up ever so often. I'm strong enough to deal with this and I'll get better at dealing with it as it comes up. you're always a song in my heart. Miss ya duder.

Love with big smooshy hugs

the clearly confused one
agent'EE'

so needless to say today was tough, but you know what, I still love my job. Maybe I couldn't have done anything with GS but I think as long as I touch one persons heart regardless of what they do after I still made a difference. I just hope they know what a difference they made in my life at the same time. :)

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors