Thursday, November 13, 2008

phone calls

so i just got off the phone with Brenty, funny how even after all these years we still sense things between eachother that's unexplainable. He said I kept popping in his head today and so he thought he should call cuz it's usually for a reason that he thinks about me these days. He was right, I needed to vent and figure some stuff out. I don't know what I'd do if we didn't get along so well. We both know nothing will ever be more then what it is now, good friends who care about eachother. but it's still good to know that after building a relationship for so many years we still have a great friendship, even if we can't be husband and wife now. Do I ever wish it was different? no. I don't. I'm super happy with my life now and I know he's happier with his too. I'm great full for our relationship and what it's taught me. I'm happy that we could separate peacefully in the end and still maintain friendship even though that's taken a bit longer. I think that's with any relationship that's been dragged thru the mudd.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors