Tuesday, June 8, 2010

sw00test job

I haven't had internets for the past few days so I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while. That will be remedied after the 14th apparently. But until then I have to thank Carlos the magnificent whoever he is for letting me snitch his internets. Thanks Mr. Magnificent! you rock.

I had one of my clients say good bye the other day. I hope they do well in their new path in life. Made me almost cry with the kind words they said. Gotta love those moments. Makes it all worth while. But honestly I have the greatest job and every day of it is worth while. Even when I don't want to get out of bed I still enjoy going to work. BEST JOB EVER! Helps that I work with some of the greatest people and in the most interesting field.

Anyways my eye keeps watering and it's annoying and I should try to get up at a decent time on my day off. Night night.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors