Wednesday, June 2, 2010

love it or leave it that is the question

i'm in the process of gathering as much information as i can on options for my house, to sell it or refinance it or move it to a different lender, then what kind of mortgage i want. it's been an ordeal and a half and some what over whelming at times. part of me loves my house especially now that it's all renovated. part of me hates it because it's so big and i live in it all alone. part of me loves it cuz i can have people over for bbq and such and the other part of me hates it because i just don't have enough time to do all the up keep i want to with it. all that and it's really expensive to stay here all by myself. i want to get a roommate but i'm nervous of that as well. if i were staying here for a longer period of time i would just not worry about any of it. i almost think i should just wait out the 2 more years and struggle through it and reap the benefits of staying here. but to me 2 years is too long. and that means 2 years of being broke and not being able to afford to go to school, do anything really fun and what not. who knows maybe after all my researching i'll find a way to make this work in my favor....wish me luck.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors