Monday, February 1, 2010

Deadly

on another note of the great day of the 28th of January (cough birthday cough cough) an author whom i've never really understood died. JD Salinger who wrote the classic Catcher in the Rye, which also happened to be our first and only book in our dead bookclub "reading is for awesome people". I figured it was short so it would be a good start but all of us lost interest in it and became quite annoyed at it. Now honestly part of me thinks that if a book can bother you that much maybe he accomplished his goal of bringing out emotion in the reader. Perhaps that was his goal to piss us all off at the character the whole time? Who knows and now we can't even really ask him because he died on my birthday. Why do people die on that day? My uncle passed on my birthday too the day I met my future ex husband....how odd. Anyways yeah I thought I'd throw that little bit in there.

the end. (literally for JD)

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors